Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuttle valves & Divorce Court

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 03:57:14 -0800 (PST) Fly Deep writes:

> Is there a way I can remove my self from this mailing list but still
>go to the site and research pertinent information regarding the design
>and construction of submarines?

That should be simple.   Doesn't the website have a button to
unsubscribe from the list?

> I have no desire to flood a submarine
>with freezing cold water and I seem to have accidentally stumbled
>into the Yahoo personals without a picture to post.

Just out of curiosity: are those two ideas related?

Mike
It is possible to make a Ship or Boate that may goe underwater
unto the bottom, and so to come up againe at your pleasure ...
                                                                      -
William Bourne, 1576

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!