From: "Norman-Burns" <blackstar01@prodigy.net>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dry ambient concept
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:43:53 -0800

Their is some kind of silicone that is put in tractor tires that makes them
puncture proof.
the tire is actually filled with the material. It is expensive but the size
of the tire has a lot to do with it, and of course you have to figure in the
weight of the filled tire.
Norm

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/