Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Aussie Roll Call

    Peter,

    You're  on!

      Chris

Peter McKellar <mckellar@earthlink.net> wrote:
Nuge,

why not?  we aussies claim anyone that has ever been here (even through an airport transit lounge) and made a name somewhere on the world stage.  New Zealanders are just assumed to be de facto australians (despite their protests).  If you have read a book on australia you probably qualify.

better come and visit that girlfriend tho to qualify yourself for full membership.  Give me a call when u get here and we can share a drink and some stories.
here is a hint when given the entrance exam.  insert a lot of expletives (the 'f' word especially) and when asked about 'drop bears' - they don't really exist (but you will be expected to terrify other more gullible tourists with stories about their dangers).

peter

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.