Re: Ray- was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Self introduction

Stan,

I didn't know your comment was off list.  It said Welcome to Psubs and it all looks the same in my email in box.  You are lying when you say I said I wouldn't repeat it here.  I don't know you.  I never heard from you or wrote to you before you sent me your obscene email, and I never said any such thing.  And now you sent me another one today which I will share with the group because you are a terrorizing me offline, and they should know what kind of sick person you are.

Today you wrote:

"As usual for a self-interested snob, everyone else has a problem and
you are above all.

You couldn't stand to keep my comments offlist?  Why do you seek an
audience for your farts?

Go away you bore me."

Me go away?  You are the one who is going out of his way to bother me!  You sound like you are insane.
Please don't write to me any more.
Gail Paleka

SFreihof@aol.com wrote:
I made a comment offlist, which you said you wouldn't repeat here, but you did.... I didn't specify which orifice, did I? That's your conclusion.

In a message dated 3/8/2004 4:39:27 AM Eastern Standard Time, gailpaleka@yahoo.com writes:

> Stan Freihoff made a comment so sexually perverted I won't
> even bother to repeat it here.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.