From: "TheJerk ." <jerkonnet@hotmail.com>
Sent: Mar 1, 2004 8:04 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design

Hey everyone, just letting you know I posted one picture of my sub concept
on moki, http://www.prismnet.com/~moki/subfiles.html
would appreciate comments on my configuration---pros, cons, whatever.
thanks guys. I love listening to your ravings of genious!    One more thing,
I see your excellent CAD drawings on moki, what CAD programs are you using?

Seth Christensen,
New Psubs member.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx