Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design

Carsten,

The tri hull is all pressure hull. The side tanks are static ballast, (I beleive static is correct). There is framing in the middle hull, but it's mostly for getting to the other side of the sub in emergencies, conversation with partner and electronics and equipment placement. The battery pods are below the craft--two of them (not pictured) that double as skids.

About the prone position, I have considered that, and I will have to try the position out for some hours, but I like being able to have your head right where you have good visibility at the very front of the ship. This definately will be another large factor in the design though.

Seth

Create a Job Alert on MSN Careers and enter for a chance to win $1000! http://msn.careerbuilder.com/promo/kaday.htm?siteid=CBMSN_1K&sc_extcmp=JS_JASweep_MSNHotm2