Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design too!

Remember, all, Blender is now a completely free download and will do everything
3DSMax and Rhino will do.

Warren.

Erik Muller <emuller@naic.edu> wrote:
Hello folks,
Due to pressure from un-named folks here (i.e. gauge pressure), and the
upcoming threat of competition by scubatron (i.e. absolute pressure), I
have also posted some images of design plans for an ambient, dry machine
on moki.

I suspect I will take the construction in a two-step process, firstly by
building a wet torpedo-like thing and checking how it all works,
construction methods etc. Then I will cover it over and blow all the
water out to turn it into a dry machine.
Comments please??

EM.

p.s. evalution rhino rules!

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.