[PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design too!

Hello folks,
Due to pressure from un-named folks here (i.e. gauge pressure), and the upcoming threat of competition by scubatron (i.e. absolute pressure), I have also posted some images of design plans for an ambient, dry machine on moki.

I suspect I will take the construction in a two-step process, firstly by building a wet torpedo-like thing and checking how it all works, construction methods etc. Then I will cover it over and blow all the water out to turn it into a dry machine.
Comments please??

EM.

p.s. evalution rhino rules!