Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Posted my design

Hi Seth - why the side tanks ? There is one tank in the middle ?
Or is that the battery casing ? Is there a pipe crossing conection
between the both hulls - so the pilots can talk face to face ?

Before you build something with prone position - purachse a cheap
cylinder with the right diameter and test this position for hours..

Deepflight 1 was prone - the next boat of the same Inventor was normal
position. My first boat was prone - the next was .. ;-)

regards Carsten