Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OT: Copyrights

Hi,

To state PSUBS position right off the bat. PSUBS will not be part of copying Dr. Stachiw's book nor will we link to anyone who has. Unless of course PSUBS has in its possession writtened permission from Dr. Stachiw to do so. Which I doubt he would grant.

If you want that book, it IS in print and available. Buy it now.

Regards,
Ray