Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Razorback (was: Group support...or is that "Support Group"?)

Mark - not research to much..

- step one rent a hangar at least 14 m x 4 m.
- step two is to build a rollertrack for 1290 mm Diamter cylinder
- step three order a steel cylinder 1280 mm inside 5 mm tickness and
5400 mm long.
- step four is to research to finish the unit..

If you do that - I  will ask the guy how has the original drawings from
1944 for some copys..

..and build the siderudder based on a stainless steel shaft as gift for
 you.

;-) Carsten