Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Group support...or is that "Support Group"?

Hmmmm.  The Biber was about 5 tons displacement, IIRC and the Seehund
was 15.  Don't know about Dewey, but weioght is a huge issue for me as
I'm in the middle of bum f**k Egypt (errrr ok, Wyoming.  Close
enough....) and have a ways to drive to a suitable body of water.  For
me hauling 15 tons would require a tractor/trailer set up.  And I just
have a Bronco.
Carl

--
 "With the first link, the chain is forged.  The first speech censured,
the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied....chains us all