Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to PSUB (measurement units)

To be frankly honest, I cheat on this issue. I always
use inches in a fixed point format. In other words, no
sixteenths, but simply 1.00(0.0395), with mm
preceding.
This is how things are measured in PCB layout. Just
don't ever use fractional values. Metric is way easier
to use, but I was brought up on "standard", so that is
what is intuitive. In the end I just use both because
it doesn't cost me anything when I have a PC that can
perform a billion floating point operations per
second.

Warren.