Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Speaking of starting flame wars ...

listen guys - a little self-censorship here eh?  my wife reads these
emails.  give me a break please.

Im sure all of you MUCH prefer your wives/partners to your submarine
projects....

and would MUCH rather buy hair care products rather than a bone for that
useless mutt that only saved you from a raging torrent twice, phoned the
cops when the place was being burgled and dragged u from the burning
building :)

ouch....a little bruised here.  My wife suggests that maybe australia might
make a nice honeymoon location - we do have subs (not many) including a
reconstructed wwII japanese mini-sub - destroyed but 1 made out of parts
from 2.  u can walk around and in between (it is mounted in 3 parts).  of
course, the reef is the thing for ppl into fish and submarine
things.  happy to suggest details if this rates as a serious option.

good luck
peter