Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Through Hull Connections

Warren,

after the various discussions prompted by my email, i tend to agree with
the 2 separate power supplies - one inside and one out.

data and control, i guess leds and opto-electronics will be the preferred
strategy - consistent with as few hull penetrations as possible - just
gotta figure some way to get in and out without hatches :)

another thing i will investigate is high temperature polycarbonate - i know
it is available, i just dont know what 'high temperature' is in relation to
plastics and i dont know if it comes transparent.  if not transparent, then
i might as well use something like metal.

cheers
peter