Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Through Hull Connections

Right on the money. I wouldn't be moving current
through
the hull this way, but it can be a very good way to
communicate with things you need to control. If it is
acrylic, you can also use LEDs to communicate through
the hull. Passing power, though...Why not have two
systems, the major power supply being outside the
hull,
with a supplementary system inside the hull?

Warren.