Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dangerous Psubs ?

Or one hell of a mess with a dam.  Of course if you go to Flaming Gorge,
you drive right across the top of the dam itself.  BIG dam.  Nothing
like Glen Canyon or Lake Mead though.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing