Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Dangerous Psubs ?

Carsten, I know that and you know that, but you apparently havn't met
some of these psychotic "wanna-be-a-hero" cops, either.  Come on over to
America and I'll take you out for a night on the town.  And maybe, just
maybe we'll be lucky enough to MISS meeting one.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing