Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Empress of Ireland (was: Forbes story)

I have heard of it but don't recall seeing it.  Sounds quite
interesting.  How did they remanufature/filter the air?  Food supply?
Man, lotsa questions now!
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing