[PSUBS-MAILIST] An introduction.... Of sorts....

I'm just glad to see that no one laughed at my hull ideas.  :)

I'll be completely honest.  I know next to nothing about submarine
architecture except what I've read in a couple of books.  I work for
GM, and am studying to get my graduate degrees in Creative Writing.
However, this is after switching majors entirely from engineering to
english.  So I'm not entirely foreign to cad/cam systems.  I know that
this is something that will take years, and am not in a hurry to build
something cheap.  Also, I'm aware that what I have in mind will be
difficult, so hopefully I'm not deluding myself.

So far, I have to say, I've been very impressed with this list.  You
all really seem to know what you're talking about.  I'm glad I found my
way here.

Thanks.

Erick