Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Forbes story

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:15:04 -0600 "Mark Steed"  writes:
>Indiana-nowhere, Richmond-backwater. Gee, you guys come over here and
>I'll show you some Arkansas swamps and woods you'll never forget.

Are there deep places to dive a sub in the swamps?

My guess is that anyplace is going to look quiet after a long
residence.

>Besides, I like Indiana and being an old southerner, loves the dickens
>outa Richmond. Got nice statues too. How about putting me up for a
>month?

If I had a place to do that, I'd offer it.  We could spend the time at
the
Science Musuem, the Confederate Museum and the other places
that are known to have submarine-related things.

Alas, the house is small and extremely Victorian, which means
you'd either spend the day or stay with my next door neighbor
(who, in 1896, would have been related to both of us!).

If anyone's headed through Richmond on 95 or 64, give me
some warning and we'll connect.

Mike Holt

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com