Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Conspiracy theory

Hi

Knowing how some of you are close to those mentioned in the email copied
below I thought it might make interesting reading as Ive now rec'd a couple
of these from two different sources.

Not being too much on conspiracies this one seems a bit odd.....

Sorry about posting a non-PSUB subject but not all I see on this list is
PSUB relevant.....

Your thoughts welcome....should we be worried?  Maybe its time to go live on
the seabed!

Read on....email copy below

Insiders from NASA, DoD national military intelligence, SETI,
and the CIA speculate 2/3 of the population of the planet could
perish during the coming pole-shift caused by the passage of Planet X.
Another 2/3 of those that survive initially could pass away to starvation
and exposure to the elements within 6 months. Most every secretive
government agency in the USA is fully aware of what is expected and
are readying themselves. The Vatican is fully abreast of what is expected.
The public is not being warned and given their chance to prepare.
The volume of leaks from insiders, observatories, and the Vatican is
bursting the dam of this disclosure wide open. The most important story
on earth in over 3000 years is fast breaking loose from being held back by
the controllers of the financial markets and major media for fear of panic
and financial collapse.
These controllers put money in higher regard than people. The public can be
given a chance to prepare by being informed. Our planet could very well be
about to go through massive regular earthchanges once again as soon as 2003
as a result of the passage of our 10th planet through our immediate solar
system.
Many areas are now getting a minor preview of these events nowbecause of the
 plasmatic electromagnetic connection between the planets. They are
experiencing
unusual weather, storms, vulcanism, and seismic activity.
Trusting the pentagon and the government to guard itself & relay needed
information
to protect you is clearly illogical. Planet X is Nibiru, Wormwood, or
THE MOST REVERED HEAVENLY BODY IN ALL ANTIQUITY.
After 3660 years on its regular orbit, our 10th planet will pass again.
Planet X's effects on Earth, from prior passings,  are recorded in ancient
texts
and in THE SCIENCE OF GEOLOGY & ARCHEOLOGY.

Welcome to the Grand Conspiracy
http://www.skepticalmind.com/zetatalk.html

Site owner: Michael J. Blitch
9060 W. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89147
http://www.obsidianorb.com
http;//www.skepticalmind.com/zetatalk.html
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm, Sat 9am-3pm

send snail mail to:
Michael J. Blitch
1027 S. Rainbow Blvd. #170
Las Vegas, NV  89145

Check these out as well:
http://www.talkboy.com
http://www.obsidianorb.com
http://www.sapphireorb.com

To be removed, please contact  talkboy@talkboy.com
removal may take up to 4 weeks to complete

Ynqwvsn