Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Family member expresses interest!

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 17:03:54 -0800 Doc writes:

>Sorry Mike, she's the only daughter of a Crane operator and ex-Seabee.

Uh, which one was her mother?     (...Sorry...)

>Now I know this may hurt, but, she lets me keep all my other
>girlfriends and toys too!
>And forget it guys,, I'm not giving out her phone number.

Hey, she's great!   I don't want her number: she knows you, so
she can do more good with you.     We all need to find our own
lady: one who can understand us from the beginning.

I really have no complaints.   Mine lets me buy plans and collect
parts, and she lets me have lunch with all my girl friends.   All I
need is money ....

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com