Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Family member expresses interest!

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:36:40 -0700 Coalbunny writes:
>Are you thinking that we could match them two up?  Interesting idea-
>marraige in a psub.  But where are ya gonna stuff the preacher?

Psubs are too small for real weddings, I think.

I heard about a wedding in this same spirit.   They were married on the
deck of his sailboat.   He wore a black trunks, a cummerbund and a
collar and tie; she wore a white bikini and a veil.    After the
ceremony,
they untied the boat and sailed off.    But it would take a very special
lady to agree to that.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com