Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Welcome to the Personal_Submersibles_Discussion

Hi,

I say, let's keep an open mind here. I'm curious about any new idea. And it
wasn't very long  ago that I heard about nuclear psubs...

I want to hear your idea! And then, we could all give constructive comments
on it and maybe improve it?

Pierre

http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/