[PSUBS-MAILIST] Battery question

Hey, I have a battery question, for those information buffs: What would
the overall dangers and benefits of placing the batteries inside the
pressure hull be? What do you do about battery venting, if they are in
water-tight battery pods? This isn't random, I was laying out parts of
the OSS pressure hull and found that the batteries fit neatly inside the
base of the hull. They could be sealed with an air tight  bolt-on deck.
Any input? Should I give this up now and place the batteries in pods
outside the hull??? Any input would be great!

Also, for those info buffs, what about compiling a list on applicable
battery information for review?

Warren.
--
http://www.linuxmail.org/