Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] old Gov. rebreather plans

Yes, that is indeed Tracy's email address, but $98.00 is her cost, so there won't be any room for dickering below that figure.  When you add in even a small markup and shipping it quickly becomes a toy for the rich... now this is for a first edition copy in pretty nice condition.  A less pristine specimine of a later vintage might be less expensive.

I vouch for her integrity and competence absolutely.  You can trust her... although since you don't know me... I suppose you can't really take my word for it.  Oh the joys of the Internet!
On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 07:11, Michael B Holt wrote:
On 22 Jan 2003 06:01:09 -0600 "Dale A. Raby"
<publisher@thegreenbayweb.com> writes:

>Well, I heard back from my best source of out-of-print books and such.
>
>Tracy can find anything ever written... I asked for Guttenberg Bible
>once.... just as a joke.  She replied with several prospects... but told
>me that autographs and notes from Martin Luther were not available.

Is this address below direct to Tracy?   I think she and I can do
some business.

>At $98.00, though, plus Tracy's markup, it is a little beyond my means.
>If anyone wants to fork out that kind of money, you are welcome to
>give her a call.

I'm interested, but not yet to the extent of $98.

>The Attic Books & Coffee
>730 Bodart St.
>Green Bay, WI 54301
>920-435-6515