Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS spec sheet

If this bolt together systems works out then Carsten's idea of
uneven lengths becomes perfect. We would have around a 4 meter
"main" section with the conning tower. Then you could either bolt
on end-cap sections or extensions to the hull, either way you get
exactly the length you want. It would be nice if towing behind an
SUV wasn't a concern, but it is. I would get a Dodge and have
10,000lbs towing capacity, but that is not going to be a popular
solution. "By a real truck for your PSUB!" Right.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/