		Optional diesel surface power
		Required analog/mechanical gauges
		Required auxillary electrical
		Required steel pressure hull
		Required drop ballast
		Required "trimable" ballast
                Required PWM speed control

Need to resolve:
1. 	Steerable thrusters or single stationary thruster
	with rudder and dive planes.
2. 	Style of viewports (my prefered is flat acrylic)

This is initial based on inut so far. Input? I listed as
optional and required various details that may be points
of discussion. PWM speed controller seems like a no brainer
to me. How can you argue with drop-ballast? etc. I'll finish
the spec sheet once I recieve sufficient input, the more the
better.

Note: Modular would not be bolt together. Pressure hull would
still be a welded piece, the tanks would be arranged in groups
though, so only one set of designs is needed. Step and repeat.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/