Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] OSS spec sheet

I don't know what value this would be to the PSUB project, but this is
what I have so far-

1. Length:  "Around" 10 meters
2. Beam: 2-2.5 meters
3. Speed:  unknown
4. Depth:  50 meters
5. Duration:  24 hours
6. Cost: unknown
7. Capacity:  3-4 passengers
8. Other:  Optional electronics package
           Life support system
           Optional bow view port
           Optional fiberglass fairings
           Required analog/mechanical gauges
           Required auxillary electrical
           Required steel pressure hull
           Required drop ballast
           Required "trimable" ballast
           Required PWM speed control(?)

I'm not really certain what the specs would be for speed.
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing