Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Garage Space

If any you guys are based in the UK and are looking for containers there
are companies in Greenock,  Grangemouth and Tilbury that do these
containers in the two sizes available starting at £400 and up to £5000
for the insulated and stainless steel lined chilled kind, delivery is
around £300. The chilled containers lined with stainless would be ideal
for glass work if you remove the chill unit and add air conditioning,
they keep a very stable internal temperature.

			Regards, Garry Muir