Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Garage Space

A friend and I have been chatting about building garages out of used
international shipping containers. You know -- the ones they clamp onto
those big container ships, and then you see them stacked up on railcars
and mounted on semi trailers. Our idea, roughly, is to use two of them
sitting garage-width apart, with roof trusses across the top. But it
occurs to me that those in need of a quick backyard workshop might be
able to just plop one in the yard, cut a man-door in it, wire up some
lights, and move right in. Lotta space in there...

David
buchner@wcta.net
Osage, MN, USA
http://customer.wcta.net/buchner