Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

Cool! What I read was chicken wire. I'm guessing steel would be best since
it would corrode as fast as aluminum, but window screen is a very interesting
idea. The only real problem is that I don't remember if it was microbes that
did the building, or if it was simply the minerals being attracted to the wire.
I'm trying to dig up the info I had. I'll tell you if I find anything.

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/