Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Garage and nuclear psub?

>From: Dale A. Raby
>Have they tried to make PGP encrypted email illegal yet?

I've been trying to keep track of the Homeland Security issues and
legislation and the poorly constructed/worded Patriot's Act.  The information
is prolific and I haven't had time to sit down and properly organize
the information I have received.  PGP encryption is covered.
Since this isn't a pSubs topic ( though it does affect us as net users
and the exchange of information we provide each other on the net
and on this forum ).  I'll be glad to send snippets and sources to you
individually ( offlist ) and to anyone else who is interested.

Let me know, --Steve