Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Math help: Added Mass Matrix.

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:49:38 -0800 Ian Roxborough <irox@ix.netcom.com>
writes:

>However, my understanding of fluid dynamics isn't too hot
>and I was hoping somebody to could point me towards books
>involving how to calculate a 6x6 added mass matrix for
>pretty much any shape.

Tell me more.    I've written Visual Basic programs to calculate
wetted surface, resistance and displacement.   If you want to
do this off the list, that's fine.

I have some boatbuilding texts and the usual fluid dynamics
stuff.

Mike H.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com