Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Math help: Added Mass Matrix.

Well, I've not gotten really far.  But if anybody is wanting
to learn more about this, then download Dynamechs, compile it
and the examples that come with it.  Once I've gotten more bits
of the K-350 sim working (and fixed the bits that used to work)
I'll put the code somewhere public.

I'm hoping that in the end, I'll have suite of computer
programs and applications that can help people design
and test underwater vehicles.  For example, a program
to help you design a sub, which can output a file that
can be read by the simulator, so you can test your design.
Ultimately, it could be hooked up to control console that
you'd like to use in the actual sub and training could begin
using a virtual submarine (this goal is years away).

Once I'm far enough along the in project, I'll create a
sourceforge.net page for it and ask for help completing it
and expanding its features.

Ian.