[PSUBS-MAILIST] Math help: Added Mass Matrix.

Hi,

I've been playing around with some underwater simulation stuff.
With the aim of accurately simulating submarines like the K-350,
testing new parts and navigation controls, all without getting wet
or bending steel.

However, my understanding of fluid dynamics isn't too hot
and I was hoping somebody to could point me towards books
involving how to calculate a 6x6 added mass matrix for
pretty much any shape.

Incase your interested, I'm using the Dynamechs physics engine:
  http://dynamechs.sourceforge.net/

Thanks,

  Ian.

P.S.: Also if I ever finish the simulator I will make it and
the source code I write available to all.