Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Fuel Cells coming closer forPsubs?

If you have a fuel cell run it backwards the levels of
impurties in the O2 and H2 would be very low you might
need to put a inline dryer and a small compressor as for
the pure water a person could go to the super market and
pick up distilled water $0.80 a gallon and after that
recycle the water that is produced adding a little more
water along the way.

Andy

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:48:26 EST
  DBACKIDS@aol.com wrote:
>For both a pure H2 and O2 supply, you could just set up a
>small electrolysis
>unit. I don't know how electrically efficient this would
>be, but I can assume
>it would require a lot of power. Though you are granted a
>limitless suppply
>of gasses for the fuel cell. Whatever is not used, for
>breathing or
>propulsion, could be vented back into the sea (to
>minimize explosive
>risk--then again, hydrogen gas in an electrically charged
>chamber might be
>some sort of risk anyway), or stored in pressurized
>tanks.
>
>David C

<TEXTAREA NAME="Signature" ROWS="4" COLS="60">