Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Amphibious P-sub sneak attacks

Mike, feel free to keep me on your list!

If the US was under far tighter security, yes a mini sub could be a
threat.  With nuclear, biological or chemical weapons (NBC) size isn't
as much of an issue as it is with people and equipment like M1-A1 Abrams
or the M-113 Bradley.

But right now it's still fairly easy to sneak those weapons, NBC, in
without detection.  And no I'm not gonna try to prove it!
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing