[PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure compensating ambient

Anyone have any thoughts on pressure compensating ambient subs?

I'm playing with an idea that, a properly constructed ambient does not need
to match external pressure instantly but rather at a pre regulated rate of maybe
1atm per minute.

I've got that need for speed! There's so much to explore and I just don't have the
time or patients to do it at a snails pace.
The ocean is our greatest frontier, we know more about other planets than we do our
own, why?, because a horse and wagon could travel faster than most of the worlds
research subs and we're trying to cover 3 times the area!
 I don't want to go beyond 150 feet, my night vision sucks now and there's more than
enough for me to discover at that depth or less to feed my curiosity for the rest of my life.
If anyone has ever played tag with a shark from the safety of a sub and had the upper
hand, then you'll know the kind of thrill to be had in a really fast submersible!

 I can not say that my curiosity and enthusiasm has always kept me safe, I believe I have
been incredibly lucky in my past exploits but increasing age and experience demands that
I better my odds if I want to keep doing what I love, and be able to hand it down to the next
generation.

Any constructive input would be greatly appreciated.

Doc

-----
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.