Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] pressure compensating ambient

Hi

Following on from Doc's email, has anyone any info on an automatic pressure
compensating system for an ambient dry sub. Wanting to keep the internal
pressure a couple of PSI higher than external pressure.

Keen to learn more about this aspect

Kind Regards

Marco

>From the land of the long white cloud.......clear blue sea, whales,
dolphins, mountains, fiords along with plenty more to see.