Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] My PSUB Explorer

alan

Just my thoughts

you could upgrade power by simpling installing 74 lb
thrust motors and upgrading battery power to 24 volts
for main power. The shaft threads are the same so
motors can be changed over. Motors from
www.trollingmotorparts.com are around $170 and
controllers around $150 or maybe not quite than easy.

Brent