Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Mad Pirate Shin on the loose

Mark and all,

  The 'Mad Pirate' was an attempt at a playful handle.  I don't particularly care that much for the government, but I have no plans to add torpedoes to my mini-sub.

  I would like to begin construction on my own sub within the next five years, but I have a lot to do before then.  My first love was outer space, but the oceans hold the same allure with easier access.  Right now, I'd like to see a real sub in person to get a feel for what I'm in for with this project.

  At the moment, I live in Tennessee, but am planning to move to the coast in the spring.  The PSubs convention is an opportunity for me to see the Pacific coastline, as well as a good excuse for a road trip.

  If you know of any PSubs in the lower 48, or any submarine related attractions, please let me know.  I would really be thrilled if someone were to invite me for a tour of their PSub.  I will probably be traveling by way of I-40 or I-10.  I have traveled both in the past and although I-40 is prettier either route is fine by me.  I'll have plenty of time for side-trips, so all suggestions are welcome.

                     Shin

"And further more, be advised that although this is actually a live broadcast and is being sent out at this very moment, it is quite possible that it may arrive tomorrow, right now, or perhaps even yesterday." -Serial Experiments Lain ep#8