Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] intentions

At 11:34 AM 7/18/2002 Thursday, you wrote:
I totally agree with Doug.  If a topic comes through and I'm not
particularly interested, it takes me two seconds to read the subject and
delete it.  But if later on down the road I decide I need that info, I can
search the archives and find what I need.  I've been keeping some of the
topics I'm interested in off the board because I thought most of the people
(some exceptions)  would be uninterested in moving really fast through the
water, but if most people agree with Doug, I'll be happy to post here.

James

I too agree with James and Doug,  let's live and let live.  I am researching many
different aproach to sub designing/designs, from any and all point at the same
time.  Presently, it is mostly speculations, but i have already started a small 3
foot long prototype base that will be used to see if anything i come up with could
work.  I am a fan of high speed, albeit upon the water or under it, but i can't stress
enough that you need some safety rules to follow for such applications.  i'll post my
results when i have anything to report, failure or success, for anyone who cares to
read them.

Marcus

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."  -Abraham Lincoln