Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Quantities

-----Original Message-----
From: DAVID A HAVERBERG <carro@wans.net>
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Friday, July 19, 2002 5:04 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Quantities

For those of you familiar with the Kitteridge subs,  how much compressed air and how amp hours do they carry?

For the K250,  it carries 2  64cu/ft scuba tanks, and 3 batteries, 85 amp hrs each ..I could increase the capacity of the scuba tanks easily (probably to 100 cu/ft each), but have had no reason so far..I have made 4 complete dives on one air fill, with a comfortable reserve.   the batteries would be harder to increase the capacity of, unless I went to a pod like the K350..  my thrusters draw 33 amps each at full steam.  I run them about 1/2 or less most of the time.

dale.