Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Quantities

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:59:56 -0700
"DAVID A HAVERBERG" <carro@wans.net> wrote:

> For those of you familiar with the Kitteridge subs,  how much compressed air and how amp hours do they carry?

You know, buying a set if kitteridge plans would
probably help you a lot.  You design does resemble
Kitteridge sub a lot and you'd probably find a lot
of the information and specs could be the same.

I'm interested in your multi-use pods and after
thinking about it for a while, I'm not sure if
it's a good idea or not, at one end you've got
lots of positively bouyant air, and at the other
you've got heavy dense batteries.  Does anybody
else see a problem with this?? (Shifting the
way backwards.)

Ian.

--
The moon ate the sun on Monday and it was an awsome sight to see.