Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] shapeable incompressable filler..any ideas?

Erik
Try: www.norgren.com - they have just about thing to
do would air control (look at pilot operated relief
valves - excellent for controlling ambient pressure -
cabin to hull pressure and visa a versa)
Try: www.goreg.com - they have a good range of high
pressure regulators
Try: www.keyinstrument.com - they all types of
flowmeters.