Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Maillist Archive Download?

Dear Jon,
   You know I've always wanted to start a letter that
way but,,,,,, well anyway.
   You seems to be less computer illegitimate than I,
so you may just know if and/or how to do what I need.
Can I somehow have an Internet bulletin board or site,
or some such, here on my PC, to use for TDPF's needs?
   I do apologize for the "Dear Jon" thing, and thank
you in advance for any help you might be able or
willing to lend on this.
   With My Great Appreciation,

=====
Dewey R. Mason II