Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Wooden subs: my contribution to the history

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:55:57 -0400
Michael Holt <mholt@richmond.edu> wrote:

> In 1996 I wrote a letter to WoodenBoat magazine, asking if anyone was
> building a wooden submarine.  I expected no reply, but I got two or
> three.  I just found one of them, and in the envelope are photos.  (It
> was missing for so long because I moved during that time, and things
> are still appearing out of forgotten places.)
>
> This one is from Henry Agard of Sunnyvale CA.  He was building a
> wooden box, which looks like a dry sub.  Does anyone know him, or
> maybe live in that area?

Hi Mike,

I'm in Santa Cruz, about 30 minutes from Sunnyvale.
If he's still in the area and we can find him with
his sub, I certainly doesn't mind taking a trip
to take some pictures, with Mr Agard's permission
of course.

 Ian.

--
The moon ate the sun on Monday and it was an awsome sight to see.