[PSUBS-MAILIST] Wooden subs: my contribution to the history

In 1996 I wrote a letter to WoodenBoat magazine, asking if anyone was
building a wooden submarine.  I expected no reply, but I got two or
three.  I just found one of them, and in the envelope are photos.  (It
was missing for so long because I moved during that time, and things
are still appearing out of forgotten places.)

This one is from Henry Agard of Sunnyvale CA.  He was building a
wooden box, which looks like a dry sub.  Does anyone know him, or
maybe live in that area?

Mike